Partnerships constitute a key element of the co-development strategy pursued by
JKphArma Galenic Innovation
which is seeking to conclude co-development and licensing contracts with pharmaceuticals companies in order to perform phase III biodisponibilité studies for the following products:
> SUB-LINGUAL PILOCARPINE :
TREATMENT OF XEROSTOMIA ASSOCIATED WITH GOUGEROT-SJÖGREN SYNDROME OR RADIOTHERAPY.
• Phase I dose-ranging ongoing: results expected in Octobre 2016.
• Phase I biodisponibilité scheduled for late 2016: results expected mid-2017.
• Phase III tolerance scheduled for late 2017: results expected late 2018.
• Worldwide industrial protection until 2030.
• Significant commercial potential, since no similar application is currently available worldwide. Extension of indications can be developed (elderly population, Drug induced)
> STATINS: PRAVASTATINE B.P.M.®
TREATMENT OF HYPERCHOLESTEROLAEMIA AND PREVENTION OF MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION.
• Phase I dose-ranging mid-2017 : results expected late 2017.
• Phase I biodisponibilité scheduled for 2018: results expected late 2018.
• Phase III tolerance scheduled in 2019: results expected in 2019.
• Worldwide industrial protection until 2034.
• Very significant commercial potential.
> MELATONIN VIA THE BUCCAL PER-MUCOUSROUTE (“BPM®”)
AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT AT 1MG/0.5ML.
Allowed under the EFSA rule regarding “Melatonin Dietary Supplement” (EFSA Journal 2011;9(6): 2241), this galenic form offers the only Melatonin on the market with instant circulatory bioavailability. Available for marketing, we are seeking a partner for a sub-licence.
The other products via the per-mucous gingivo-jugal route in the portfolio may also be pursued via co-development from the first phase (dose-ranging study).
Numerous lipophilic active ingredients may now be administered via the buccal per-mucous route (BPM®) thereby offering instantaneous systemic bioavailability, providing rapid efficacy at very low useful dosages.